Ali Karbaschi was born in Isfahan, one of the oldest and most historical cities in Iran, with many example of the best works of architecture and urbanization. Growing up in such a city and seeing these architectural masterpieces everyday, made him choose architecture for his professional life.
He completed the architecture at the Azad University Of Khorasgan whit a master’s degree in 2008.
After several years of co-operation and experience in several architectural consulting engineers, he founded Satrap Office in 2012.
Satrap Office, based in Isfahan, aims to provide a contemporary alternative to traditional Iranian architecture, responding to the climate conditions, economic, socio political and cultural context of each project. The practice’s work ranges from single-family houses to residential, commercial and mixed-use large-scale complexes, to urban master plans.
The main goal in designing the projects of this office is to pay attention to the content of the project, to develop a unique Idea for each project, and to create a sense of originality and at the same time relaxation in every project.
– Cooperation in the preparation of the urban landscape of Ahmad Abad Street plan (Esfahan)
– Cooperation in the preparation of the urban landscape of Valiasr Street plan (Esfahan)
– Cooperation in the preparation of the urban landscape of Panje Ramesan Street plan (Esfahan)
– Cooperation as an expert advice in the preparation of the Ghods Square’s underpass Plan (Esfahan)
– Cooperation in connection of Hassan Abad and Chaharbagh Khajoo axes (Esfahan)
– Cooperation in organizing plan of the Emamzade Esmaeel Neighborhood (Esfahan)
– Cooperation in the preparation of the urban landscape of Salman and Abazar Street plan (Khorasgan)
– Cooperation and supervision architecture in the interior design of the Esfahan University President offices
– Cooperation and supervision architecture in the interior design of the Esfahan City Council
– Management and supervision in execution of the exhibitions of the Renovation and Restoration Organization
– Cooperation in Urban landscape of Esfahan East Belt
– Cooperation in Tabrizi School Building Plan
– Cooperation in First Step of Site, Villa and Landscape Design of the Chadegan East Area
– Design and Supervision of Parseh Medical Complex
– Design and Supervision: Tina Fast-Food, Jafari Residential Building, Oreizi Residential building, Edris Residential Building, Zahedi Residential Building, Hoor Hair and Skin Clinic, Cooperation in preparation of administration site of Chadegan, Cooperation in Preparation of Bagh Mahtab Hall Plan
– Design and Supervision: Parkam Residential Building, Shaliz Chicken Barbecue Store (Second Branch), Restoration Plan of Doolat Abad Graden (Yadz City), Nilfrooshan Residential Building, Baheran Residential Building, Kharg Island Park
– Design and Execution: Sepahan Exchange Currency, Keyvani Residential Building, Iranian Fast-food, Nirvana Cloth Store
– Design and Supervision: Hamed Bajoghli’s Design Office, Zamani Residential Building, Mahmoodi Residential Complex, Sartipi’s Residential Villa, Homa Restaurant and Hall, Beheshtian Shoes Shop, Raymond Shop, Abdar Residential Building, Enshaei Residential Building, Tabesh Residential building, Moshtagh Residential Complex, Dr. Hosseini Residential Building, Mirzade Residential Complex
– Design and Execution: Zolfaghari Residential Complex, Kheradhoosh Residential House, Shahbazi Residential Apartment, Sadaf Hair and Skin Clinic
– Design and Supervision: Aricke Shop, Khane Esfahan residential complex, Rooyn Steel Factory office building, Yas residential building, Nazhvan residential building, Sangtarashha residential building, Attrin shop, Behfar residential complex, Poormehr residential building, Khalighian residential complex, Karamzadeh residential complex, Khalife Soltan residential building
– Design and Execution: Jeyran Shop, Tootia Beauty Saloon, Dr.Shadmehr office, Darik Jewelry Store, Ghaneian Shop, Gooyesh Language Istitute (Jey Branch), Gooyesh Language Institute ( Noorbaran Branch),
C. E. O.
Satrap Group continues its professional activity with the efforts of the following specialists
Bachelor of Computer Science
Seyed Ali Ghoreyshi